According to a recent article in MSNBC.com, Real Housewives’ Danielle Staub has revealed that she went under a plastic surgeon’s knife to correct breast asymmetry caused by uneven breast implants.
In the “Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Danielle Staub recently went under the knife to get her cosmetically-botched breasts evened out since one was bigger — and higher — than the other.
Maybe if I had an endless amount of money I’d have surgery, but it’s more like why bother at this point,” she says. “It’s irritating and you have to learn to dress for your figure.
2010 is a distant memory, but the celebs who’ve benefitted and suffered from plastic surgery are here to stay. Here is a list of Dr. Youn’s Best and Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgeries of 2010:
5. Alexa Ray Joel – Rhinoplasty – Subtle, but nicely done. Alexa admitted the surgery to People Magazine, stating, “I was thinking about getting this for years. It’s always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side.”
4. Lisa Rinna – Lip reduction – Good for her! Lisa’s famous trout-pout was downsized earlier this year as she underwent lip reduction surgery. Her lips now have ‘normal’ proportions and look great. Although my peeps tell me she may have had some minor complications, everything looks great. Nice job by Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Garth Fisher.
3. Jane Fonda – Facelift, lower blepharoplasty – Ten years after saying she would not have plastic surgery, Jane decided to go under the knife. In her blog, she admitted, “I just had some ‘work’ done on my chin and neck and had the bags taken away from under my eyes…” After surgery photos reveal a youthful look without appearing pulled or tight.
2. Kate Hudson – Breast augmentation (unverified) – Kate appears to have had a conservative breast augmentation this year, likely going from a AA to a nice B. Even better, she didn’t get back together with that creepy Chris Robinson from the Black Crowes.
And the number one Best Plastic Surgery of 2010 is….
1. Julie Bowen – Breast Augmentation (unverified) – The star of my favorite program on TV (Modern Family) and one of my all-time favorite shows (ED) looks fantastic. Julie’s breasts fit her body well and are not excessively large, therefore look fairly natural.
Jessica Alba has one of the most killer bodies in Hollywood, and after having had two children, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned her secret to staying slim is laser liposuction treatments!
According to an insider, Jessica, 31, went to the Beauty Park Medical Spa in Santa Monica, Calif. on Tuesday afternoon where she received their i-LIPO treatment on her stomach and thighs, as well as two cortisone shots.
PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Best Moms
“Jessica had some laser liposuction treatment, which is a far less invasive way of melting away unwanted pockets of fat,” the source told RadarOnline.com.
“She looks absolutely amazing already and really doesn’t need any help at all but she said she still feels self-conscious about the ‘stubborn fat’ that she can’t get rid of with exercise alone, so this is the ideal way of blasting them.”
Do the thread-based brow lifts work? Yesterday I watched a TiVo’d Dr. 90210 episode from 2 weeks back where Dr. Jason Diamond performed a browlift on a woman using threads. In the television show, the facial cosmetic surgeon described how these sutures work to lift the brow to a nicer position and are the newest, best thing going today. These threads can perform a brow lift without REAL surgery! Sounds too good to be true, right?
Unfortunately, it is. He subsequently wrote an article in this month’s Plastic Surgery Products magazine describing how these thread-based lifts do not work. He’s performed over a dozen of them, virtually all with zero visible results. He concluded his article by stating that these suture brow lifts do not work. In addition, he included the photos of the very same patient on Dr. 90210 whom he recently used to show the entire viewing public how great this procedure is! Now I suppose that this must show truth in advertising, as ONE of the two claims must be true. Either it is the best new procedure going today, or a complete sham. I would bet on the latter. It just shows that while you can’t necessarily believe everything you see on TV
So, as the title says, I just noticed some rippling when I was in the shower. I can mostly just feel it, but it’s a tiny bit noticeable when I bend over. I felt it at the bottom of my cleavage (both implants) and I can see it at the top of my right breast when I bend over. It looks horrible, I’ve never experienced rippling before, and I’ve had implants for over 3 years now! My last surgery was 4.5 months ago.
I’ve been using tight sports bras (so they’re squished together for the most part) – can this make the implants ripple more?
The implants I have now are soft gels, textured implants (1000 cc’s), above the muscle. I’m considering 1200-1300 cc’s, I’m worried this size will just make this problem even worse now? Would it be enough space to place them under the muscle? Maybe I have to change to a firmer type of gel?
Beverly Hills is located in the western part of Los Angeles is part of the “Golden Triangle” with Holmby Hills and Bel-Air. E ‘was perhaps made famous by the popular, facial plastic, facial plastic surgery, surgery, show 1990 90.210 with Shannon Doherty and Tori Spelling among altri.La architect Wilbur Crook in the beginning of the architectural landscape that is now in force. With palm trees, monuments such as the Greystone mansion, Pickfair, the electric fountain and La Cienega Park may have attracted many surgeons to develop their practice of rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills.
Here are some names with a brief account .* Julie Edween, MDBorn in a family of Filipino immigrants, Dr. Edween is an example of the “American dream”. She is certified cosmetic and plastic surgeon whose practice was on the Discovery Channel “Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills” and, facial plastic surgery, the Learning Channel show “Body Work”. She graduated from the University of Medicine and Biosciences Kansas City magna cum laude, and then only in Facial Plastic Surgery Botsford Hospital, Michigan State University.
His scholarship has been completed by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery is located in the south California.You may contact Dr. Edween at 310-859-8885. The practice of Dr. Edween is 9201 Sunset Boulevard, at ground level, aesthetics M, Los Angeles, California .* Stephen Pincus, Pincus MDDR studied medicine at the Ohio State College of Medicine and went to New York, Bronx,, facial plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, Municipal Hospital Center College of Medicine for his internship.
He studied at the Hospital of UCLA Wadsworth, facial plastic surgery, . Dr. Pincus not only has a private practice, but an associate professor at the University of Southern California that provides valuable practical knowledge to his students. It ‘been certified by, facial plastic surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology and the Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.To contact Dr. Pincus, you can call to 310-306-2160. His office is located at: 4644 Lincoln Boulevard, Suite 409, Marina Del, , Ray, California .
* Lee Harrison, MDDR. Lee graduated, , from Tufts University with honors. He completed his specialization in oral and maxillofacial surgery and continued to receive another degree in 1992 from New York College. Dr. Lee continued his studies at New York’s Mount Sinai Medical Center and then on the study of plastic and reconstructive surgery under the famous Dr. Kramer. Dr. Lee is certified and was named top doctor in 2005. He created the Center for Plastic Surgery in Beverly Maxillofacial information Hills.Next Page »