Dr. Parker has offices in Paramus, NJ but has spent a lot of time in New York as well as Washington D.C. Dr. Paul Parker graduated magna cum laude from Union College in New York and then from George Washington University of Medicine before returning to New York to complete residencies in General Surgery and Plastic surgery at the New York University Medical Center. Dr. Parker’s extensive training and experience has helped him become a well-known New Jersey plastic surgeon.
As an NJ plastic surgeon Dr. Parker takes pride in his work and treats his patients with the respect and understanding they deserve. A recent press release from Dr. Parker also shows that he actually welcomes patients who have educated themselves with plastic surgery information from the internet.
As a NJ plastic surgeon Dr. Parker is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons.
If that wasn’t enough for this NJ plastic surgeon, Dr. Paul Parker has also been selected as one of the top surgeons in his field by Consumer’s Research Council of America and has been named one of “America’s Top Doctors” by Castle Connolly. While we can’t endorse any particular plastic surgeon, Dr. Parker is definitely one cosmetic surgeon you”ll want to put on your list when you”re first working on finding a New Jersey plastic surgeon.
Best Plastic Surgery 2010: NeNe Leakes – Rhinoplasty, Breast Implant Downsizing with Lift, Liposuction
42-year old Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes revealed that she had undergone a rhinoplasty as well as her breast implants lifted and replaced with a smaller size, as well as waist contouring liposuction, according to an interview with People magazine. Plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn says, “The Atlanta Housewife revealed her plastic surgery to People magazine. The results, specifically her nose, looks a bit more refined and elegant.”
Breast implant, breast augmentation, breast enlargement, mammoplasty enlargement, augmentation mammoplasty or boob job are all synonym to a cosmetic surgery done to reconstruct breast size and shape.
Breast augmentation is one of the most common surgery performed in United States. If you are thinking about breast implants and making up your mind for either saline-filled or silicone-gel-filled implants then there are number things you need to do when it comes to breast implant surgeries before and after.
Typically your doctor will advice and tell you do’s and don’t but there are certain tips which you can follow yourself before going for breast implant surgeries.
- Do not smoke or drink for a few days before your surgery and consult your doctor on the same. Smoking reduces oxygen which is widely responsible for healing. A healthy lifestyle should be maintained a few days before your surgery with some exercises to keep your ready.
- Excessive water intake is prohibited hence; do not drink the night before or in the morning. In case of any medication to be taken, swallow it with minimal amount of water.
- When going to the clinic for surgery make sure you dress in something that is loose and allows extra space and opens in the front. Carry very few and important things and have someone drive you back. In case of kids, arrange for someone to take care of them and have a friend or relative stay over for the first 24 to 48 hours after surgery. About any extra task, ask the doctor if you can indulge. Make life easy for the next two weeks and stock up.
- Remove any nail polish from your toes and fingers, the doctor who is monitoring the anesthesia would love that.
- Buy a few large bras for the size you will be and extra support but not necessarily sexy in the beginning as you want comfort. Also, in the days to come, wear loose and easy to wear clothing which does not require stretching.
- Nausea can threaten post surgery and hence, drink loads of water in the days before the surgery but also ask for medication which makes it go away from your surgeon. Make sure you keep your surgeon’s number handy all time. In case something feels uncomfortable apart from the usual post surgery symptoms, call your doctor.
- Your back might give you the trouble and hence, use lot of pillows or a hot bottle to ease your back.
- Buy some shea’s butter cream or moisturizing lotion for your breasts to rub on dry areas caused by stretching. Do not rub over an incision near the nipple until it has completely healed.
- Only cotton underwear is allowed to be worn during surgery. Any other material would be asked to remove along with any type of jewelry.
- Click pictures for the benefit of tracking your progress. Post surgery there are chances of swelling and pen marks on your breasts. Take the latter off with a lotion or nail polish remover without going over the incision. Avoid any liquid exposure to the incision to avoid infection or bacteria developing.
Zerona Fat Melting Laser now you too can lose 3-5 inches in 2 weeks without surgery! The Zerona is the NEW way to due liposuction without the surgery. This amazing technology allows you to just lay down, relax and let the fat melt away and with Dr. King’s amazing 2 weeks 2 a new you package you will lose weight and maximize inches lost in record time. Known as the doctor who instructs & consults to other doctors she has brought her state of the art program to patients with guaranteed success! Lose 2-6 inches, drop 1-2 sizes and keep it off with Dr. King’s techniques and programs. Dr. King working with lasers, nutrition, hormones & homeopathy for 13 years combines her expertise to bring you an amazing combination. Call or email today for your personal consultation with Dr. Stephanie King 626-799-0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org Her total wellness clinic offers BHRT, nutrition, homeopathy, Chiropractic health care, massage therapy, stress reduction, weight loss, she is the whole package in one place.
The breast lift, when done alone, will not result in that much pain after the surgery. When breast implants are inserted, there is additional discomfort. The amount is the same that you could expect for a regular breast augmentation Los Angeles.
You must wear circumferential bandages on your chest for a couple of days. You will then have to eventually start wearing a support bra. The surgeon normally suggests that a support bra is worn in order to give the required amount of support to the surgical area. This will help to reduce the breasts from sagging in the future.
A majority of women feel well enough to go back to work or school within a few days or a week. It is suggested that you do not partake in strenuous exercises for about the first three weeks after your surgery.
In Austell, Georgia, and you are planning to undergo liposuction procedure, you might want to seek the services of Dr. Stanley Okoro. Although the cost of the liposuction procedure administered by doctor Okoro was not cited, a very happy and satisfied patient claims that the post operation results of the procedure are very good and the money spent is well worth it. Dr. O is a wonderful surgeon! I have had multiple surgeries with him and him work has always been wonderful. On top of being a great artist with his surgeries, he is a very caring doctor. I flew in from out of town to have surgery with him and he made a point to check on me and made sure that my every need was taken care of. I would trust him with any surgery in the future and recommend him to any and everyone!
Liposuction prices in Georgia differ according to the specific locality, availability of a well trained and duly licensed surgeon, the extent of treatment needed for the specific body area and all other factors that may come into play. Nonetheless, the average cost of liposuction in Georgia ranges from $2,000 in Alpharetta up to more than $8,000 in some cases in Atlanta.Next Page »